|Body Type||Digital Humanoid|
Time Lord Technology
Digi-Crisis is a small, humanoid alien made out of digital energy. He has a large round head. His eyes are also large and round with large pupils. He has short arms and legs, and a tail. He wears a black and red outfit that has a whole open for his stomach, and goes over the top of his head. He wears the Simplicitrix symbol on his forehead.
- Digi-Crisis can merge with technology. Doing so allows him to absorb data, manipulate satellites and GPS devices, and easily communicate through technology.
- Digi-Crisis can manipulate pixels.
- Digi-Crisis can make a physical materialization of almost anything digital.
- Digi-Crisis can merge with a Cyberman and become part of the cybernetic mind connection.
- Digi-Crisis can create and manipulate malware viruses, and is also anti-virus immune.
- Digi-Crisis cannot merge with technology that is too sophisticated. This means he is unable to merge with Galvan, Cerebrocrustacean, or Time Lord technology.
- Digi-Crisis' name is a combination of the words "digital" and "crisis."
- Digi-Crisis' species name is a mix of the Japanese words "dejitaru," meaning digital, and "ikimono," meaning creature.
- Digi-Crisis' planet name is a mix of the Japanese words "matorikkusu," meaning matrix, and "shimyureshon," meaning simulaition.
- Digi-Crisis is similar to Glitch, Experiment 223 from Lilo & Stitch.