|Planet||Reshorizon Nigrumforaminis (Anti-Matter Side)|
|Body Type||Robotic Humanoid|
Explosion Prevention Suit
No Matter Transmutation
Antidisintegratematerialism is the Simplicitrix's DNA sample of a Negarem from the planet Reshorizon Nigrumforaminis. Specifically, his species comes from the anti-matter side of the planet that was pulled into another plane of existence by a nearby black hole.
Antidisintegratematerialism wears a red and black containment suit. The suit consists of bottoms and two arms. The main color of the suit is red with black details on them. He has black and red bulbs on his bottoms. His body is made of anti-matter, with a constantly swirling pattern. He has beady eyes at the top of his body. He wears the Simplicitrix on his left wrist.
- Antidisintegratematerialism has the ability to transmute anti-matter. This means he can convert regular matter into anti-matter.
- Antidisintegratematerialism's entire body is comprised of anti-matter.
- Antidisintegratematerialism's suit is made of a material that is somehow able to contain both matter and anti-matter without causing a reaction. This prevents him from destroying everything around him, and also keeps him in place with the rest of his body.
- Antidisintegratematerialism can travel between the worlds of matter and anti-matter with ease.
- Antidisintegratematerialism's suit can malfunction. If it does, his anti-matter body will fall out of his suit, and thus cause a reaction between his body and the regular matter around him.
- Arguably, Antidisintegratematerialism's biggest weakness is that he needs matter transmutation to prevent reactions from happening. To do that, he needs his twin-alien: Pneumaterialultratransmutationsilicovolcanoconiosis, a Posirem. Pneumaterialultratransmutationsilicovolcanoconiosis can use matter transmutation, and the two can work in tandem to alter matter without reactions occurring.
- Antidisintegratematerialism's name is a mix of the words "antidisestablishmentarianism," "disintegrate," and "materialism."
- Antidisintegratematerialism's species name is a mix of the word "negative," and the Latin word "rem," meaning matter.
- Antidisintegratematerialism's planet name is a compilation of "res horizon nigrum foraminis," which translates to "event horizon black hole."
- Antidisintegratematerialism has the second longest name of any Simplicitrix transformation, following Pneumaterialultratransmutationsilicovolcanoconiosis.
- Antidisintegratematerialism is the twin-species of Pneumaterialultratransmutationsilicovolcanoconiosis.